Dell Student Off - Buy select $699 PCs and get a free* tablet ($150 value)
Take the following steps to verify your student status and receive your $150 rebate check:
- Visit www.identit-e.com/dellpromo
- Enter the service tag number from your Dell PC and Dell Tablet. Your unique service tag is located on the outside of the product box, as well as on the underside of the device
- Enter your personal information. Note, an accurate mailing address will be critical to the delivery of your rebate check. Please consider the 4-6 week fulfillment timeline when determining your address.
- Verify your student eligibility. Enter a valid .EDU email address or another email domain sponsored by your educational institution. If you do not have a .EDU email address, you can validate your status by providing a document issued by your school such as a copy of your student ID, a current or upcoming class schedule or an acceptance letter.
- Provide a copy of your store receipt(s) as proof of purchase. The PC and Tablet can be on individual receipts, but must be purchased from the same retailer. The qualifying systems must have been purchased between 05/01/14 and 09/26/14. The receipt(s) must show your itemized purchase including the price of the Dell system(s) purchased. Verification requests must be submitted no later than 11 :59pm November 1,2014. Faculty and staff personal purchases are also eligible.
- You will receive an email from Identit-e confirming your submission and validating your student status within 24 hours.
- Once validated, Identit-e Rebate Services will issue and mail your rebate check in 4-6 weeks.
- Rebate checks are valid for 90 days from date of issue.